- Durable, scratch, and heat resistant worktops
- Functional cabinet and drawer units to allow for ample storage and optimising the available space.
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Landing spaces next to appliances- this means having some counters pace next to the cooker, microwave and refrigerator and also near smaller appliances such as the coffee machine, kettle or toaster.
- A kitchen sink
- Hidden recycling and bin storage -keeping them out of sight
- Good lighting in the key areas of the kitchen, food prep area…
- A focal point-make a design statement in your kitchen to draw the eye and create some depth and personality. This can be done using a textured worktop, patterned splashback, a sizable hood/extractor, designed flooring or tiles, or bright coloured cabinet or island.
What does every kitchen need?
Due to the exceptionally high standard of our craftsmanship, all our kitchens are supplied with a lifetime guarantee on any product defects and a 6-year guarantee on our fitting and installation.
There are many reasons to choose a Crozyl Kitchen. These include the carefully chosen range of materials, finishes, and colours, bespoke craftsmanship, long-lasting quality, and the deep passion for what we do.
Book a Consultation
The Crozyl team will consult with you to discover your preferred design direction and advise on styles that best suit your needs and space.